ABOUT THE BOOK:
In Mistletoe and Mr Right, Jessica takes a flying leap and follows her boyfriend home for the holidays for Christmas break, sure that Ireland will provide the perfect backdrop to the beginning of their happily ever after. But it turns out his family – and his gorgeous ex-girlfriend – don’t feel the same way, and the only person making the trip worthwhile is a hot local, who has a way of showing up when Jessica needs him most ... and least.
The holiday high jinks continue in Sleigh Bells and Second Chances, when Jessica’s best friend makes her own way across the pond! Christina Lake does not want to be away at Christmas, but she has an intern job as publicist for London’s hottest band at their last-minute concert on Christmas Eve ... even though she had a fling with Cary, the band’s lead singer, that never officially ended. Now forced to reconnect, Christina is starting to think that maybe London is exactly where she’s supposed to be to get the perfect New Year’s kiss – at least until she finds out that he’s been lying the whole time. Can Cary find a way to prove himself before the clock strikes twelve? Or will the New Year ring in a new romance?
Lyla Payne wraps up two perfect holiday novellas, ties them with a ribbon of romance, and tops them with a light dusting of snow. Perfect to curl up with under the tree. Just add hot cocoa!
ABOUT LYLA PAYNE:Lyla Payne is the USA Today bestselling author of the Whitman University series, the Lowcountry Ghost books, and the holiday novella Mistletoe and Mr. Right. She graduated from Texas Christian University with a degree in film but no desire to tackle Hollywood, and made it through three quarters of an M.A. in ancient history before writing took over. She lives in the Midwest with her two dogs, two cats, and the characters in her head. Find her online at lylapayne.com and on Twitter: @Lyla_Payne.
12/4: Fiction Fare - Review
12/10: Book Scents - Review
12/11: Stuck in Books - Top 10
12/13: Paperback Princess - Top 10
Top 10 places to hang the mistletoe to grab the hotties kiss!
by Lyla Payne
10. The front door – obviously. You want to snap him up straightaway before he stumbles under the mistletoe with someone else!
9. The kitchen threshold – according to George Costanza, it’s the “friendliest room in the house.”
8. The backstage door – to “accidentally” bump into a gorgeous musician.
7. The barn door – because who’s NOT into a hot farmer/ranchhand/cowboy?
6. The dance floor – romance abounds, so why not add a little extra?
5. The bookstore entrance – helpful for picking a guy who likes the best present ever – books!
4. At a holiday party – it’s festive, there’s music and booze…what better place to make a move?
3. The break room at work – because we’ve all had that person at work who needs a little nudge to cross the line!
2. The town square – says every Hallmark Christmas movie, ever.
1. The hospital cafeteria – good for snagging a hot doctor!
This giveaway is hosted and sponsored by Irish Banana Tours & Bloomsbury books. . StuckInBooks is not responsible for selecting a winner or sending out prizes.